Fall fashion, how do I love thee. Let me count the ways:
- Layers bih!
- I can wear black head to toe and not be asked “Aren’t you hot?” ?
- Fall jackets are the bomb. Wearing heavy winter coats in New York is the worst because its 16 degrees out but you’re literally sweating bullets under your coat. Way less back sweat in fall jackets.
- Lower temperatures in the morning but pretty much summer by the time afternoon rolls around… so I get to wear 2 looks in 1 day. ???
- Mixing seasons (hello mini dress with tall boots!)
- Since I wear a ton of neutrals its always fun to play with textures to give my looks some dimension.
- I’ve been searching for the perfect fall boots for like 7 years. I haven’t found them yet but the search is fun.
- I actually feel like dressing up and can do so without worrying about if I’ll have a heat stroke or get hypothermia like in other seasons.
- Everyone is still high from fashion week so there’s a ton of street style inspo!